Handcrafted in Portugal
Our stoneware pasta bowl is a wide, shallow bowl that works equally well for spaghetti and salad. It sits comfortably on our dinner plate, if you’re into stacking things.
Made in Portugal from natural clay, and the pieces feel substantial in your hand rather than delicate.
Dishwasher safe. Buying Guide
- Stoneware made from natural clay sourced in Portugal
- Modern matte glaze has a soft sheen
- 8.25” D x 2” H; 1.5 lb
- Holds 3 cups/24 oz
- Due to the hand finished nature of our dinnerware, you may notice subtle imperfections in the shapes and glazes.
- Packaged in branded box made from 90% post consumer recycled cardboard
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe (up to 450°)
- All matte glaze ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with Bar Keeper’s Friend and a bristle dish brush.
We couldn't agree more, Amy. Our pasta bowls will quickly become your go-to for just about anything. It's low wide shape suits any main meal.